Florian Ledoux is an award-winning photographer whose artworks celebrate the beauty of the frozen continents, the incredibly powerful yet fragile wildlife they sustain and the enormous importance they bear for the survival of our entire planet and all living species.
Known for his intimate and aesthetically dramatic compositions, Ledoux's distinctive fine art photography is born out of his passion for the preservation of nature, specifically of the Arctic. His camera lenses are the portals through which he communicates with the world.
Florian has previously stated “My biggest motivation for creating has always been nature, to be able to bring it to the centre of our lives and give those who cannot speak a voice.”
Throughout his childhood, he found inspiration through the work of many great photographers such as Paul Nicklen, Sebastiao Salgado, Ami Vitale, and Vincent Munier.
- 2020 Winner Nature TTL Photographer of the Year
- 2019 Winner Aerial Photography (Video) HIPA, Dubai
- 2018 Drone Photographer of the Year SIPA
- 2018 Winner Wildlife The Nature Conservancy
- 2018 Winner Drone Video (Animals)
- 2018 Winner Landscape Arctic Biodiversity
- 2018 Nature's Best Wildlife Photography Competition - Highly Honoured
- 2018 Wildlife Arctic Biodiversity - Third Place
- 2017 Grand Prize Drone Photography
- 2017 Drone Photography - Third Place